Sunday, September 25, 2016

Black Anal Goat Vomit - Heaven (2008)


First, I told you about Anal Vomit. Then, it was Black Goat. Now I'm bringing it on home with Black Anal Goat Vomit, an Australian raw depressive black metal solo project. Dissonant guitars, high shrieks and low growls, programmed drums, and enveloping production. Altogether, a pleasingly draining listening experience for those of us who enjoy immersing ourselves in musical filth. Free via bandcamp.

Track listing:
1. Raining Coffins
2. Funeral for My Friends
3. Corpse Forest
4. Heaven
5. Blackest
6. If Everyone I Hated Would Die There Would Be No One Left
7. Dead Bird
8. Closure of the Burning Gates

Urinal baptism

You should also look into:
Endless Dismal Moan -
Curse of Underground (2010)
Bekëth Nexëhmü -
De Dunkla Herrarna (2011)

2 comments:

  1. I must say than I am more offended by their lame album art than their band name

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I must say than I am more offended by their lame album art than their band name" totally agree

    ReplyDelete