Monday, February 25, 2019

Nahash - Wellone Aeternitas (1996)



Majestic Lithuanian black metal. Hypnotic, mid-paced odes to unending darkness that bring to mind an alternate reality wherein In the Nightside Eclipse was recorded under the influence of codeine cough syrup, and with half the budget.

Track listing:
1. Mors
2. Wellone Aeternitas I
3. Wellone Aeternitas II
4. Requiem (Epilogue)
5. Doctrina Ater [bonus track]

A symbol in space
It turns into door
The door turns into path in space
It leads into the unknown


You'd also like:
Castrum - Black Silhouette
Enfolded in Sunrise
(1998)
Kataxu -
Hunger of Elements (2005)

1 comment:

  1. Yo, just wanted to pop in here and say thanks so much for doing the blog, I've found so much shit that I love from here. You actually inspired me to start my own DL blog! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete