Monday, July 16, 2018

Freddie North - Cuss the Wind (1975)


Oh hey hello there everybody. I went to the beach for a week and a half, and had anticipated doing a post or two while there, but like last year, I got sucked into a world of sun and frozen drinks, and just didn't feel like doing any of these dumb write-ups. However, I put this melancholic, should-be-classic album on late one night on the porch, and made a mental note to post it on here when I got back.

Track listing:
1. Cuss the Wind
2. My Whole World Ended
3. Love to Hate
4. Sun Comes Up
5. Gotta Go Get Your Mommy
6. I Loved Another Woman
7. Oh Lord, What Are You Doing
8. Rainy Night in Georgia

I feel like it's raining all over the world

You should also listen to:
Maxayn -
Maxayn (1972)
Millie Jackson -
It Hurts So Good (1973)

2 comments:

  1. Indeed some beautiful songs here, Freddie North has a soulful voice. My favorite song is "Love to Hate", groovy !

    Thank you very much for sharing Dear Spirit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of re-upping this one please? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete