Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Mons Veneris - As 4 Submersões No Corpo Diabólico (2013)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Mons Veneris - Inferno (2005)
Mons Veneris - ... To Rape the Nazarene (2006) + Abismo a Céu Aberto (2006)

A four-tape collection of ritual drone from the great Mons Veneris. Almost four hours of dissonant organ, horror synths, feedback, scraping violin, and rumbling harsh noise. This has been my white whale for literally years, and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now that I've found it.

Track listing:
1. Inspiração I
2. Submersão I
3. Exalação I
4. Submersão II
5. Inspiração I
6. Submersão III
7. Exalação II
8. Submersão IV

Tomo I - Tomo II - Tomo III - Tomo IV

More along these lines:
Ain Soph -
I (1984)
Robedoor / Husere Grav -
Robedoor / Husere Grav (2008)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, have also been looking for this forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! By the way, did you ever get the tape I sent you? (Charnel Oubliette)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I did, fuck I forgot to thank you for that. Killer tape, thanks so much for sending it my way!!

      Delete
    2. Totally, man! Validated that you liked it!

      Delete
  3. Tomes III and IV are down, I can post mirror links if that's alright. Also, great fucking blog man, big thanks

    ReplyDelete