Thursday, January 31, 2019

Anna Domino - East and West (1984)


My schedule is positively brutal this term. Goddamn, I miss having free time. But I have a tiny little window of nothing right now, so I'm listening to this short-but-sweet EP of downtempo, laid-back but sharp 80s art pop and staring out the window of the student union.

Track listing:
1. With the Day Comes the Dawn
2. Land of My Dreams
3. Review
4. Everyday, I Don't
5. Trust, in Love

I know that my dreams aren't true
I sit and spin, and I can't begin
To recover and count the cost, and get lost


You should also listen to:
Nona Hendryx -
SkinDiver (1989)
Eg and Alice -
24 Years of Hunger (1991)

5 comments:

  1. What are you studying, friend? --PC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry for not responding. I'm studying accounting, of all things. Need money stat

      Delete
  2. my favorite Anna Domino. Land of my Dreams must be the prettiest cover of all time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good. Thank you! I've had her self-titled lp for some time (like since the 1980's), but this is new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An old favorite, happy to find it here!

    ReplyDelete