Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Vulcano - Bloody Vengeance (1986)


Old-school Brazilian black/thrash. 23 minutes of raw, full-tilt, slop-filled thrashing destruction. Oof, the "Holocaust" breakdown just hit and I almost smashed my computer against the wall.

Track listing:
1. Dominios of Death
2. Spirits of Evil
3. Ready to Explode
4. Holocaust
5. Incubus
6. Death Metal
7. Voices from Hell
8. Bloody Vengeance

End will come as an explosion

You'd also like:
Morbid Saint -
Spectrum of Death (1988)
Anal Vomit -
Demoniac Flagellations (2004)

3 comments:

  1. MASTERS!!! ACTIVE BAND WITH BRUTAL GIGS. GREAT GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer classic. My 3rd vinyl. 80´s Brazilian brutality .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is nuts. I'll bet my soul this had a huge impact on the florida death metal scene.

    ReplyDelete