Saturday, January 5, 2019

Mortician - Zombie Apocalypse (1998)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Mortician - Hacked Up for Barbecue (1996)
Mortician - Chainsaw Dismemberment (1999)
Mortician - Domain of Death (2001)

Ladies and gentlemen, one last Christmas present just belatedly landed in my mailbox, courtesy of my better half, and I am proud to announce that I have finally reached my final form. So years ago, there was this clueless newspaper article about the dangers of heavy metal music, and of the many hilarious assertions the writer made, my favorite was that death metal musicians wear sweatpants "to display their athleticism." Well, call me LeBron fucking James, 'cause I am now the proud owner of one (1) pair of Mortician sweatpants.

Track listing:
1. Devoured Alive
2. Incinerated
3. Zombie Apocalypse
4. Slaughterhouse
5. Hell on Earth
6. F.O.D. (Fuck of Death)
7. Horrified
8. Charred Corpses
9. Dissected
10. Blood Harvest

Guts are torn apart
Pulling out the hearts
Bones are left to rot


More along these lines:
Chainsaw Dismemberment -
Human Internecion (2004)
Carnivorous Vagina -
Bagno di Sangue (2005)

3 comments:

  1. They also play BC Riches to display their knowledge of geometry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar to that episode of Seinfeld when George wore sweat pants in the day time in public and Jerry made fun of him saying he was stating wearing those "I give up, I might as well look comfortable".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now THAT is why death metal dudes wear sweatpants. Also, appropriately enough, the place my wife got them from is called Realm of Comfort: https://www.instagram.com/realmofcomfort/?hl=en

      Delete