Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Artillery - By Inheritance (1990)


A stone classic of epic thrash from a Danish metal institution. If you like old school metal at all, there's a very good chance you'll love this record, if you haven't already heard it. This school term, which is essentially my last (I have one more course to take in the spring) has been extremely demanding from the jump, so I'm breaking out the big guns. Relatedly, I really don't know how much time I'm gonna have for this blog in the coming weeks, so expect posting to be even more sporadic than usual.

Track listing:
1. 7:00 from Tashkent
2. Khomaniac
3. Beneath the Clay (R.I.P.)
4. By Inheritance
5. Bombfood
6. Don't Believe
7. Life in Bondage
8. Equal at First
9. Razamanaz [Nazareth cover]
10. Back in the Trash


You should also hear:

No comments:

Post a Comment