Friday, February 3, 2017

Lyset - In the Light of the Rising Moon (2013)


Spanish lo-fi atmospheric black metal. Minimal drum programming, fuzzy, slightly out-of-tune guitars, repetition of musical themes in pursuit of that elusive place where nature's mysterious beauty meets cruel, ugly annihilation. The vocals are pretty sparse, but when they do come in, they're hella blown-out and too high in the mix -- as they should be.

Track listing:
1. Moonlight
2. In the Light of the Rising Moon - Part I
3. In the Light of the Rising Moon - Part II
4. In the Light of the Rising Moon - Part III
5. Hymn I - To the Eternal Stars
6. Hymn II - To My Pale Moon
7. True Light Shall Be Spread
8. Darkness Is the Realm of the Moon
9. Harmony of the Night Sky

That night I heard the stars
They told me all is lost


More like this:
Ithdabquth Qliphoth -
Demonic Crown of Anticreation (2002)
Folkvang -
On the Wings of Destiny (2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment