Friday, February 17, 2017

Satanic Bloodspraying - At the Mercy of Satan (2012)


Bolivian black metal. (They got me, apparently this is actually a secret Impaled Nazarene side project.) Artless, butt-simple and Satanic. Satanic Bloodspraying are all about going from the fast one-two blast to the slow hammer-blast, and this is the way to my cold, dead heart.

Track listing:
1. Draining Blood
2. Satanic Skullfuck
3. Tetragrammaton
4. Necro Dominatrix
5. March of the Dead
6. Wrath of Baal
7. The Day the Earth Stood Still
8. At the Mercy of Satan

Your skull and spine I claim as my prize

You should also listen to:
Blasphemophager - ... For Chaos,
Obscurity, and Desolation...
(2010)
Thorybos - Monuments
of Doom Revealed
(2010)

1 comment:

  1. This is all kinds of awesome, thank you for sharing. It kind of makes me want to punch a sheep, and I never punch sheep.

    ReplyDelete