Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Armatus - Eternal Flame of Hate (2000)


German raw depressive black metal. Contains some of the sloppiest performances I've ever heard on a studio album, which makes for a painful, strung-out quality that reminds me of Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul -- only less polished, somehow.

Warning: Later Armatus records are racist/anti-Semitic, so steer clear if you're a better person than me.

Track listing:
1. Intro
2. In My Dreams
3. Leichengift & Todesangst
4. Tales of My Memories
5. Hate Everyone
6. My Life Ends Here! No Future
7. Zorn der Unterwelt
8. Black Omen
9. Eternal Flame of Hate
10. Storm Bring the Death
11. Lightnings in the East
12. A Hymn to the Fallen Heroes / Outro

Hating human, hating life

You might also wanna hear:
Brocken Moon -
Mondfinsternis (2005)
Drowning the Light -
A Pact with Madness (2009)

1 comment: