Tuesday, March 28, 2017

C.O.B - Moyshe McStiff and the Tartan Lancers of the Sacred Heart (1972)


Second and last album by Clive Palmer (of The Incredible String Band)'s truly great side project, C.O.B. Sounds like a more focused, less whimsical take on TISB's frilly, vaguely medieval psychedelic folk.

Track listing:
1. Lion of Judah / Sheba's Return
2. Let It Be You
3. Solomon's Song
4. Eleven Willows
5. I Told Her
6. Oh Bright-Eyed One
7. Chain of Love
8. Pretty Kerry
9. Martha and Mary
10. Heart Dancer

This valley is a cradle for the sun
And for the silent one who wears the coat of many colors


If you like this, check out:
Dr. Strangely Strange -
Kip of the Serenes (1969)
Tír na nÓg -
Tír na nÓg (1971)

3 comments:

  1. ever heard their live one?, it'something else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what is their live one called please? I can't find it.

      Delete
    2. hello! you know i can't find it in my music either! Either I'm remembering wrong or i've just imagined it! So sorry...if I find it I'll post it here

      Delete