Monday, April 20, 2015

Setherial - Nord... (1996)

Setherial is a longstanding Swedish group, and Nord..., their debut LP, is a piece of true black metal art that's easily my favorite of their many albums. Raging, passionate, epic, evil -- all of that, 100% of the time. Should be considered mandatory listening for any fan of black metal, especially of the In the Nightside Eclipse variety.

Track listing:
1. In the Still of Northern Fullmoon
2. Mörkrets tid
3. Över det blodtäckta nord
4. I nattens famn
5. För dem mitt blod
6. I skuggors dunkla sken

Surrounded by a pale and cold radiance
Eye so morbid and brilliant


  1. Funny you bring up night side..a buddy of mine recommended this album highly when I asked about emperor clones. But I actually dig this album.

  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    1. Didn't mean to delete yr comment, sorry! Can't figure out how to un-delete. I also agree, total Emperor worship. Still a favorite, though.

  3. Have not hear this so Thank you again.