Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Rotten Light - Through the Corrupted Corridors of My Mind (2014)


Spanish depressive black metal. No real guitars, just keyboards -- most of which are synthesized guitars. This, in combination with dude's crazed screams of agony, makes for a uniquely skin-crawling sound.

Track listing:
1. Life Is My Prison, Death Is the Escape
2. The Way of Self Destruction
3. Dysania
4. Cold Days of the Past
5. Open Your Veins
6. No More
7. I Am the Black Fog
8. Under Suicidal Thoughts
9. Drowning at the Bottom of the Deepest Ocean
10. Disturbed Agonies
11. String of Lost Hope
12. Rotten Light, Rotten Dreams
13. Voices
14. Nocturnal Hypothermia
15. Sweet Scars

I represent my own death
I am a waste


You should also check out:
Black Funeral -
Ordog (2006)
Atrek -
Atrek (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment