Monday, June 19, 2017

Swordwielder - Grim Visions of Battle (2013)


Heavy-as-fuck Swedish crust/stenchcore. Swordwielder does slow, Amebix-style crust as well as any other band I've heard -- aside from the originators, of course. Their guitarist used my guitar for a few weeks back in 2012 while he was staying at the house where my band practiced, so you could say that I played an integral role in the writing of this record. It would be bullshit, of course, but you could say it.

Track listing:
1. World Funeral
2. Shadow
3. Out of Hades
4. Dark Night
5. Force of Nature
6. Fields of Genocide
7. With My Dying Breath I Curse This World

Deformed

You would also like:
Misery -
Next Time (1995)
Damad -
Burning Cold (2000)

1 comment:

  1. Here's a little-known gem of Icelandic piano jazz. Happy summer to all.
    Flis - Vottur (2005): http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/WpRafbV9/file.html

    ReplyDelete