Thursday, November 8, 2018

Alignak - Mainlining Goats Blood (2005)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
Alignak - Triptych Vision 1 (2016)

Blood-soaked, drugged-out US black metal. Despite having been promoted multiple times by my massive OPIUM HUM media empire, Alignak remain ridiculously underrated.

Track listing:
1. Intro
2. I'm Going to Hell When I Die
3. Ritual Mutilation
4. Beyond the Decay
5. Cursed
6. Words for My Grave
7. Downsouth/Dying of a Fiend
8. Ashes in the Urn
9. World of Disgust
10. Black Death
11. Through the Astral Mist
12. The Return of Fall
13. Queen of the Dead
14. Twisted Reanimation of Flesh
15. Daemonicus Exmourtis
16. Martyr
17. Vain, in Fire
18. As the Night Sky Burns
19. Outro

If I wanted to kill somebody, I'd take this book and beat you to death with it. And I wouldn't feel a thing.

You'd also enjoy:
Wind of the Black Mountains -
Sing Thou Unholy Servants (1996)
Sortsind -
Sår (1999)

5 comments:

  1. Media empire indeed, maybe you should set up a label

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hell no haha. #1 I am broke, and #2 musicians -- myself included -- are the least reliable people in the world.

      Delete
    2. "least reliable"... yup. Still waiting on that GG Allin megapost you've been promising/threatening for so very long.

      Delete
    3. I want to see that favorite black metal list but I know you don't get anything for running a blog

      Delete