Saturday, November 3, 2018

Deodato - Love Island (1978)


Funky, punchy fusion from Brazilian keyboardist/composer Eumir Deodato. A colorful, lush instrumental palette that includes keys, strings, guitars, horns, woodwinds, and more.

Track listing:
1. Area Code 808
2. Whistle Bump
3. Tahiti Hut
4. San Juan Sunset
5. Love Island
6. Chariot of the God
7. Piña Colada
8. Take the 'A' Train

Very together

More like this:
Eddie Henderson -
Mahal (1978)
Lonnie Liston Smith -
Exotic Mysteries + Loveland (1978)

1 comment:

  1. This looks intriguing, thanks in advance dude. BTW happy November and I hope your Halloween was sufficiently spoopy n spooky. I watched a few horror films (including this year's "Hereditary" I'm rather impressed by it) and played a combo of BM, The Cramps, and earlier Albums my my savior Venetian Snares.

    Regards,

    Tz

    ReplyDelete