Thursday, July 1, 2021

Anonymous - Inside the Shadow (1977)


West Coast-style 70s rock from Indianapolis. Lovely male-and-female vocal harmonies and acoustic-driven arrangements that undoubtedly harken to the sound of classic Fleetwood Mac, making for a bright, breezy record with shadows in every corner. They truly just don't make 'em like this anymore.

Track listing:
1. Who's Been Foolin'?
2. J. Rider
3. Up to You
4. Shadow Lay
5. Pick Up and Run
6. We Got More
7. Sweet Lilac
8. Baby Come Rising


If you like this, you should listen to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi, may I request:

    https://www.discogs.com/Lewis-Taylor-Lewis-Taylor/master/144839

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I hear the Fleetwood Mac comparison, it first struck me as a lost Insane Jane album, but with harmonies.
    Granted, I would have bought this for the cover alone!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for this, DEAR_SPIRIT !!! I enjoy the whole album and I love it and my favorite song (now on my play list): Who's Been Foolin'. They are as good as Fleetwood Mac but I don't see many similarities.

    ReplyDelete