Friday, October 28, 2022

Matthew Johnson - Ghosts in the AI (2009)


Tech-house with eerie, horror-steeped synths. I'm currently buried alive in school work -- y'all don't even know I'm in fucking 5 classes this term, and they're all hard -- but if I die down here, trust that I will come back and haunt the shit out of the two classmates who skipped our last meeting knowing that we'd still put their names on our document.

Track listing:
1. Ghosts in the AI
2. Technology
3. The Alchemist
4. Technology (Edit)


Also listen to:

2 comments:

  1. Do NOT give those classmates credit! The exact same thing happened to me in my second comp sci class. Two guys figured they could wait to start coding until the *night before* the big semester project was due. They both got so fed up they left the lab. The next day, all I had were stubs of modules to show the instructor. My work was worthy of an A, but because it couldn't be fully tested, she had to give me a B. So screw those two idiots who shafted you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goddamn that's fucked. This is a little different, it's a case study in a business ethics-type class, and not a term project. Pretty easy to just kinda bullshit the entire assignment in a couple hours. At the end of the term we're gonna be rating our teammate's contributions and it supposedly will impact their overall grade so I'm banking on that.

      Delete