Friday, June 5, 2015

Guttural Secrete - Reek of Pubescent Despoilment (2009)


I've been wanting to post this for a while, but feared that it would scare off my more well-adjusted readers, who are just here for the ECM and new age. The last time I posted an album cover like that, I lost a follower. But now that I have a solid metal following, thanks to my semi-nightly metal posts -- not to mention being linked by Frostdomain (!!!) -- all bets are off. Reek of Pubescent Despoilment may very well be the pinnacle of gory, ignorant, misogynistic, technical brutal death metal, and you, my dumb, violent readers, deserve no less.

Track listing:
1. Razorized Ball Gag
2. Larva Masturbation
3. Coprophilic Asphyxia
4. Gluttonous Portions of Intestinal Seepage
5. Torturous Impregnation by Fecalized Insemination
6. Fecal Stuffed Fuck Stumps
7. Reek of Pubescent Despoilment
8. Gurgling My Seminal Filth
9. Feminine Skin Suit
10. Adultration (Instrumental)
11. Sculpting Fragments of Mangled Cunts

Stuffing my face with their intestines
Filling my guts with theirs


If you like this, try:

Disavowed - Perceptive Deception (2001)
Yattering - Genocide (2003)

5 comments:

  1. http://opiumhum.blogspot.com/2013/10/ruth-white-flowers-of-evil-1969.html#comment-form
    link is dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit I skip most of the extreme Metal-spinoffs, but this is so ludicrously OTT I may bite. My fave title in this comically-horrible horrify-society-into-collapsing line was one by Carcass (just up the road from me) - 'Excreted Alive'. Possibly the thumbnail for a deleted scene on the 'Jurassic Park' DVD?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayy, man. do u got any Repudilation stuff? great blog! cheers from Perú

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I have the comp. I'll post it soon. Maybe tonight, even.

      Delete