Saturday, December 20, 2014

Amon Düül - Psychedelic Underground (1968)


Well, I'm on winter break, and my girl's out of town, so you know what that means: it's 5:16 AM and I'm about to get higher while the pounding, trance-inducing drums, ramshackle guitar grooves, and unintelligible vocals of Amon Düül's debut melt my brain into a pile of warm, multi-colored goo.

Track listing:
1. Ein Wunderhubsches Madchen Traumt Von Sandosa
2. Kaskados Minnelied
3. Mama Duul Und Ihre Sauerkrautband Spielt Auf
4. Im Garten Sandosa
5. Der Garten Sandosa Im Morgentau
6. Bitterlings Verwandlung

Toxicological whispering

2 comments:

  1. Just found this. Amazing. Thanks for uploading. Anyone who complains about the "bad production" and how Paradiseswarts is better are on a wavelength I want to avoid entirely. Busted, beautiful perfection here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would'ya please re-up this brain gooifier?

    ReplyDelete