Friday, March 15, 2019

Bosse - Echoes of the Forgotten (2008)


Deeply mournful instrumental neofolk. Uneasy drones hover over stark acoustic guitar figures. Winter was already getting me down, then I had a major fuck-up come to fruition last week, so expect sporadic, morose posting, if any.

Six tracks, titled "I" through "VI"

And everybody's leaving
Everybody's kneeling
When all that's left to want is
One good reason
One good reason
For this to be left to doubt


You'd probably also like:
Six Organs of Admittance -
For Octavio Paz (2004)
Footpaths -
Footpaths (2012)

10 comments:

  1. Love your blog. So much stuff I've never heard of - thought I was knowledgeable. Take care, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was worried The Man came down on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah dude. this winter has been bullshit. sending good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. more positive vibes sent out into the ether for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wreckless driving at 2 am with Funeral's "tragedy" blasting will repair everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Egg said, "I am the past come back to you" do your best to keep in mind he also said "You come out no more!" I have no fucking clue. Thought it may bring a fleeting smirk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything is ok! This blog has brought so much joy to me and many others as well I'm sure. Take as much time as you need. We'll all be here when you decide to come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Empathy. Hope things turn around.

    ReplyDelete