Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Res - How I Do (2001)


A true gem of artful but pop-oriented neosoul with tinges of reggae. How I Do is front-to-back tight, but I feel like I have to specifically mention "They-Say Vision", a minor hit that's one of my all-time favorite pop songs.



Track listing:
1. Golden Boys
2. They-Say Vision
3. 700 Mile Situation
4. Ice King
5. Sittin' Back
6. How I Do
7. If There Ain't Nothing
8. The Hustler
9. I've Known the Garden
10. Let Love
11. Tsunami

I wanna try that pill that people take
That makes them believe all the things that people say


You might also enjoy:
Eg and Alice -
24 Years of Hunger (1991)
Milosh -
III (2008)

2 comments:

  1. randomly clicking shit off this blog NEVER disappoints, wtf. i feel like i might have heard this once when i was like 8 when it came out and never since. good feels .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that feeling, kinda like the music's hitting a part of your brain that you haven't used in years.

      Delete