Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Caldera - Time and Chance (1978)


Damn, school has been kicking my ass -- cue the "I'm too old for this shit" sample. I finally have a little breathing room, so I'm laying in bed, looking at dumb stuff on the internet, and listening to this beautiful piece of smooth, but hard-driving, instrumental jazz-funk.

Track listing:
1. The Arousing / Reviviscence
2. Masaico
3. Magewind
4. Crosscountry
5. Passages
6. Dreamborne
7. Shanti
8. Horizon's End

Ancient source

If you like this, try these:

Ian Carr's Nucleus - Out of the Long Dark (1978)
Steps Ahead - Steps Ahead (1983)

4 comments:

  1. This is the only one of the I believe 4 albums these guys made that never appeared on cd(lately a some label released most of their stuff on cd!). None of their music is weak all good latin influenced jazz fusion. Looking fwd to a good listen! Thanks again for sharing your excellent taste in music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well, I'm glad I posted it! I chose it because it's my favorite of what I've heard -- all but the self-titled.

      Delete