Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Pain Teens - Pain Teens (1988)


Extremely dark, mellow-harshing noise rock. Anxious, dissonant scum-punk sludge encased in thick sample collages and swaths of industrial noise, while vocalist Bliss Blood speak-sings about sexual abuse, murder, and other forms of violence.

Track listing:
1. Inside Me
2. The Unnameable
3. Brown Jenkin
4. A Knife
5. The Shoemaker
6. Amidst the Rubble
7. World of Destruction
8. Valley of the Sun
9. Symptoms
10. Where Madness Dwells
11. A Continuing Nightmare
12. Count Magnus
13. Tapes
14. Innsmouth
15. The Freezingwind
16. Somnambulist

A hand in my dreams came silently to me
Fingers molding my flesh, so coldly holding me


You should also hear:
Cop Shoot Cop -
White Noise (1991)
Total Abuse -
Prison Sweat (2011)

3 comments:

  1. would love this, but, it seems like this is a virus waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the actual file I uploaded you'll be fine, but Zippyshare seems like it's about 90% bullshit links now. I'll be moving this to Mega tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Amazing band. Thanks for putting this here. Any chance you could upload "Born In Blood" too?

    ReplyDelete