Friday, November 11, 2016

The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph (1998)


My favorite album by the gods of Mexican death metal. Surreal, melodic epics with traces of black and doom metal, in raw, unadorned form.

Track listing:
1. Revenge Rises / Drowned in the Mournful Blood
2. No Mercy (Our Time Is Near)
3. I'm the Hateful Raven
4. A Portal to Nowhere
5. Channeling the Bleeding Over the Dream's Remains
6. Possessed by Past Tragedies (Tragic Shadows)
7. Apocalypse
8. In Superior Torment...
9. The Triumph (Of My Loss...)

My mother was the blood of my enemies

You might also wanna hear:
Imprecation -
Theurgia Goetia Summa (1995)
Sargatanas -
The Enlightenment (1999)

4 comments:

  1. Was just listening to this one last week, great album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ggracias broder buen aporte y exelente blog saludos desde morelia mich

    ReplyDelete