Friday, November 11, 2016

John Kerr - Cathedral (1983)


Previously on OPIUM HUM:
John Kerr - Reflections of Citadel (1993)
Ron Boots, Eric van der Heijden & Friends - By Popular Demand (1993)

More soothing, gently euphoric ambient synth from Mr. Kerr. Layer upon gauzy layer of synthesizer, slowly rising and receding like waves.

Track listing:
1. Where My Heart Is
2. Spring of Eternal Youth
3. The Mountain Sleeps
4. Sunrise
5. Spirits of the Earth
6. I'm on My Way
7. Gathering of the Spirits
8. Fond Farewell
9. Goblin
10. Edge of Eternity
11. For Ever and Ever
12. Sunset

Together we're free

More along these lines:
Erik Wøllo -
Silver Beach (1988)
Ad van Gerven -
Hatching (1992)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, this is a new name to me. You always manage to come up with interesting vintage synth goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton! Spring of eternal youth is so stuck in my ear since two days...

    ReplyDelete